Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Maja Design - When the sun is shining

Welcome!

I'm back with a new springtime layout.
 After a very long cold period, it finally gets warmer and the daffodils in my garden start to bloom. I love this time, finally, more sun shines again and gives hope for new life. There is a lot to do in the garden right now, but you should also let all five go straight and just enjoy this short time.


 
This time I used a monochrome paper from Maja Design 'Shades of Celebration' as background, I love this neutral papers because you will so many opportunities to create a selfmade mixed media background.

I used a brick stencil with white gesso, old music paper sheets, stamps, leftovers from craft paper,  Glimmer Mist Spray (Sunflower) from Tattered Angels, Distress Ink Stain from Ranger, paper frames from La Blanche and wonderful flowers from 49 and Market.

some details

  


I hope you like this little spring layout inspiration
with monochrome paper, 
I will return on 18th of April with a 
Tutorial :-)

I wish you a beautiful Springtime!
Kerstin xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great layering with the stencils and those little frames, Kerstin! A lovely layout!
    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!