Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Junk Journal Steampunk Part 2

Welcome creative friends!


... and the second part of a Junk Journal,
 which was made with the new awesome Steampunk Kit from Scrap FX. 


Scrap FX products:
here you can see the laser cut pages
Junk Journal STEAMPUNK - Click Image to Close



 I love the transparencies from Scrap FX because you see always your background and it gives a very good contrast on your page. In the lower right part I have incorporated a bag where you can put photos and other memorabilia into it.


beside this very cool saying I also used a letter fromBandana Alphabet
A wie AIM


I added a clock hand to the Barbwire border (without wire) with a brad, 
so you can use it as attachment for notepad,
and  you can always change your direction ;-)


Being a lateral thinker :-)
more details and another project can you find 

Many thanks for visit!
Have a beautiful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!