Montag, 9. Oktober 2017

Scrap FX - Ballerina

Welcome!

 I want to share with you two layouts with some of our newest chipboards 
from Scrap FX.

Queen of the night

I was in love with this amazing new chipboard Ballerina outline
and so I used this piece in centre together with a photo. I added a piece of tulle, a fabric flower and some embellishments to highlighted this wonderful Ballerina.



 Scrap FX products

 Ballerina outline
 some details





 and my second inspiration for you
 Little Dancer - Daydreamer
 I used two
 beautiful chipboards as photo frame Dancer scribble +
for a romantic layout with vintage feeling.




 Scrap FX products


 some details










I hope you’ve enjoyed taking a look at some of products from Scrap FX. 
If you’d like to see more, have a look through their store HERE

Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting 
Kerstin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!