Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017

Mixed Up No 9 - Halloween Time

Welcome!

Today I want to share a sneak peek from my latest mixed media project
 for a very cool magazine

Autumn is a wonderful season, because you can see veiled sunrises, the air and sounds are clearer, and everything is a bit more quiet.
It gets darker and more mysterious with shadows lurking around and the fog appearing like fantasy creatures of all kinds.
These thoughts were my inspiration for this mixed media canvas.
When I start a project like this I have never a clear picture in my head,
I like to go with my intuition. 

and I have some sneak peeks for you :-)
whole project can you see here
and a big tutorial  :-)


2018 aktualisiert



Happy crafting!
Kerstin


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!