Samstag, 7. Oktober 2017

ATB Halloween - Magical

Welcome!

The Halloween adventure creative journey continues :-)
 It's an artist trading block with a magic glass ball.
Once in a while one is tempted to look into the crystal ball with the notion that there
might be continued positive signs, or?!
If I take a look I see a lot of new crazy ideas in it
:-) MAGICAL :-)


  
 How I do this


some close up's




I was very inspired from this theme 

The journey will be continues!
See you later my friends
Hugs, Kerstin

2 Kommentare:

  1. Kerstin, you make the most awesome things! I love to see what you put together and this Halloween block is cool!! Love the bit of a frosted look to it! Thanks for joining us for our Walk On the Dark Side for our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow, liebe Kerstin,
    Herbstmagie vom Feinsten! Toll, was du aus dem ATB gemacht hast!

    Bussi,
    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!