Freitag, 22. September 2017

Special Feature Boozybear products

Welcome!

Today I will share with you a project that was made with some chipboards elements from our
I think it would be interesting to show some simply embossing techniques
which are very useful for a project in industrial steampunk style.
I used a gift box from a 1 € Store as basic to make a new masculine mixed media gift box.


Before and Now



First embossing technique - Clockfaces
  1. use an embossing ink pad, but press the chippie not so strong on the pad, only a little bit
  2. you will reach a randomly altered effect, like a weathered look
  3. then add an embossing powder, here Burnt Copper Leaves from Emerald Creek Dare, I love this awesome marble effect


Second embossing technique - Wings
  1. start with a base coat of black gesso, let it dry
  2. embossed the whole chipboard with a gear folder through a Cuttlebug, Big Shot or whatever you have
  3. rubbed silver metallic lustre (DecoArt) over the rough enbossed surface using your fingers


some steps how I do this



some close up's

 
 Hopefully you will now feel even more inspired 
to create your own project with this amazing chipboards.
I'm very excited :-)

Happy crafting!

Kerstin 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I've enjoyed looking at the close ups of your beautiful project so much, Kerstin! And I especially love the wings and the "dusty" colours!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. C'est fabuleux , j'aime beaucoup le projet que vous avez créer avec rien on peut faire fantastique , j' aime aussi toutes votre belle imagination de vos belles créations sur votre blog .
    Nate

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!