Monday, September 4, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Wanderlust

Hello everyone!

Kerstin is back with another vintage inspired layout. 
Have you seen this wonderful resin frame from Prima in our July Wayfarer Elements On Kit,
beautiful or?!


Together with this background paper and the printed chipboards from the Wanderlust collection a perfect opportunity for me to make a travel theme layout.


I colored the frame with a Glimmer Mist Spray, a really simple method to give the frame an altered look, the new paper dolls from my stuff were a wonderful addition


chipboard was highlighted with an marble (black + copper) embossing powder 


some emphera pieces from our Main Kit were very suitable for this 'Travel' theme


I'm always in love with this amazing flowers from 49 and Market, also contain in the Main Kit


Thanks for your visit!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!