Wednesday, August 23, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Explore

Hello!

I'm a modern girl with a big vintage heart and as I saw this wonderful old photo from a sheltie 
I thought this must be a new 'altered' layout.

you can find again this amazing layered die cut embellishments from 49 and Market, 
dragonflies and leaves the right elements for very natural theme like 
adventures in forest and meadows.





The flowers from 49 and Market are always a highlight,
 they look very lively and natural for me.
 

I also used some oldbook page leftovers, torned paper stripes, emphera and stickers pieces from Prima Marketing
and two printed chipboards from our July 'Wayfarer' Main Kit.


 I love it to use die cuts to add dimension, here I tried the burlap fabric (from Main Kit) 
with some 'Star' cutting dies, it works very good


I combine plastic and paper leaves 
and suitable to my vintage look I colored the layer embellishments 
with a little bit metal acrylic paint 
'Copper'


Thanks for your visit!
Happy crafting! 
x Kerstin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!