Wednesday, August 16, 2017

DT Scraps of Darkness - Bon Voyage

Hello!

 I want to share my latest summery layout with our

I was inspired from our latest holiday trip.  The 'Hanse Sail' shall take place once at year 
on the Baltic Sea. 
You can see there very impressive windjammers, traditional ships and museum ships. 
IT's really a highlight for me and my vintage soul, because I'm a big fan of old sailing ships.


 I used a wonderful background paper from 'Wanderlust' Blue Fern Studios Collection, a printed chipboard shape and some stickers and elements from our last month kit.

Scraps of Darkness July scrapbook kit: The Wayfarer, featuring Blue Fern Studios' new Wanderlust collection, is sure to show off your summer vacation photos beautifully. Create stunning beach, camping, and travel layouts, handmade cards, mixed media, and off the page projects with our newest kit. Join our monthly kit club and get a new box of scrapbooking fun in the mail every month, or stop by our store and pick up one of our limited edition kits before they sell out.

some close ups

 some chipboards from Blue Fern Studios were colored with white acrylic paint 
and embossed with 'Whirpool' Glitter Powder


printed chipboards are very stable, but I cuted this piece in two halfes, it's also possible


 I took some brown cardstock and stamped some nautical motifs with Stazon 'Spiced Chai'
I fussy cut them out
and glued only on some places stamp motif Flag banner
for a 3D effect

I hope you like this inspiration
and all the other wonderful projects of our teamies!
Have a nice day my friends!
x Kerstin x

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers and Wowzers! This is beautiful and lovely and that picture of the ship is spectacular! You are such a wonderful artist! Awesome sauce and fantabulous! Hugz.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!