Monday, July 24, 2017

DT Scrap FX Waterbaby

Welcome!

 and I'm back with a new layout for our DT Scrap FX
I have created a very summery and joyful layout with a lot of splatters and stains.

As I was a child I had the nick name 'water rat' because I never voluntarily came out of the water, even if the lips were already blue. Today, some years later has still not changed :-)


I have discovered my passion for watercoloring again, delicate colors with extending effects.


 used Scrap FX products

I have started my page with using this wonderful Coral Stencil and modeling paste 
  for the wordlet 'Water Baby Mini' I used for the upper part a white embossing powder and 
in the area below two shades of blue acrylic paint


I always love to use some cutting dies, here waves and the little mermaid 


Have you seen this fantastic seahorse stamp? one of my first stamps from Scrap FX, 
an absolutely favourite from me


gives your photo the right frame and contrast, because it should be your focal point


Many thanks for your visit!
See you later :-)
x Kerstin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!