Friday, March 3, 2017

ATC in Vintagestyle

Welcome!

I was inspired from the Prima 'Love Clippings collection' in this kit
and I thought this notecards are a perfect background
for a set of four Artist Trading cards (ATC).
It's one of my first tries with this amazing little size.


I created a very romantic set in vintage style and added some old photo cutout's, 
the suitable chipboards (Blue Fern Studios) , butterflies dies, 
some pieces of lace and gauze, bookpaper and all were only leftovers. 
You need no more for this format.
 

you can use the notecards as basic , but also for some cutouts,
 here the little roses with a clock face


 clear stamps from Bella are really magic, 
I think as water or dew drops for a lovely effect on your background


on the right side you can see a rub on from Prima from our January kit,
 a metallic foil accent


as well as on my last layout
 I used the beautiful Magical powder from Lindys Stamp Gang 
for a small gauze
it gives a wonderful altered effect


Many thanks for your visit!
Happy weekend!
Kerstin

2 comments:

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!